This tour will last 4 days 3 nights, it’s also a classical Romanian Tour, including the Carpathian Mountains, Prahova Valley, Castle Peles, Castle Bran Dracula, Medieval Citadel Sighisoara, Sibiu, and Brasov. We will also explore the capital of Romania – Bucharest, known as the Little Paris for the beginning of XX century.
- Bucharest, the “Little Paris” in the beginning of XX Century;
- The Palace of Parlament in Bucharest: The Second largest building in the world at the 80’;
- The Peles Castle in Sinaia: Built at end of the 19th century by King Carol I, with the new german style;
- Dracula Castle: Built in the 14th century by german Saxons and served as customs for many centuries between Transilvania and Wallachia;
- Brasov City: Settled by the Teutonic Knights in the 12th century, the Crown of Transylvania;
- Sighisoara: The birthplace of Count Dracula, one of the still inhabited medieval fortresses in the world, being protected by UNESCO;
- Biertan, where we will admire the biggest Fortified Church in Romania;
- Sibiu: Cultural Capital City of EU together with Luxembourg in 2007.